Yes, I agree. I've kept this feature 3 years ago when I ported the website, but generally, it's useless and generally creates more problems that it resolves. If you want, I think I will implement next week long terms requests asked by people (currently in my TODO list) and I will do these modifications as well. Regards. Nicolas On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 12:42 AM, Albert Astals Cid wrote: > Hi, i'd like to remove the "Translators" section in > http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=cs (cs as example) pages. > > My reasons are: >  * Gets old fast >  * People fight because they want a Team Coordinator badge > > I'd also want to change the "About" section to say something along the lines > of "If you want to contribute pleas contact the team mailing list (if it > exists) if the team mailing list does not exist or does not answer after some > time please subscribe to kde-i18n-doc and ask for guidance" > > I'd also like to remove http://l10n.kde.org/register.php since it means > nothing, i've seen people register there in hope to help and never get > anything done because the "so called coordinators" were long absent. > > I agree that originally these sections seemed like a nice idea but i only see > them bringing us grief and really not adding anything. > > Comments? > > Albert >