List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: c-format trouble in KrossWordPuzzle
From:       Thomas Reitelbach <tr () erdfunkstelle ! de>
Date:       2009-12-23 7:38:07

Am Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2009 22:19:24 schrieb Burkhard Lück:
> Am Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2009 21:55:05 schrieb Yuri Chornoivan:
> > Please, do not do this. The application is really great (just try it by
> > your own). I have written the developer twice trying to convince him to
> > develop the game through KDE SVN, but received no answer. Last version
> > (newer than in SVN) have been released with Ukrainian translation only.
> >
> > Maybe my arguments were too weak?
> >
> > It is playground application. I am afraid that if we push too hard, this
> > game will be lost for KDE. Can you convince him to include the
> > translations (en_GB, pt, and sv) from kde4-l10n?

Just hold on a few days, please.
I got a mail from Friedrich last week and he started his own (german)
translation and asked me how to put it in SVN. So I guess he's interested to
have translations in SVN obviously.

Just let me mail him and wait for his reaction. Maybe he just needs a short
introduction into SVN?

Cheers
Thomas