List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Inconsistencies in klipper.po
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-12-06 12:43:04

A Diumenge 06 Desembre 2009 09:22:56, Park Shinjo va escriure:
> #. i18n: file: klipper.kcfg:31
> #. i18n: ectx: whatsthis, entry (IgnoreSelection), group (General)
> #: rc.cpp:118
> msgid ""
> "<qt>When an area of the screen is selected with mouse or keyboard, this is
>  " "called \"the selection\". If this option is set, the selection is not "
>
> #. i18n: file: klipper.kcfg:36
> #. i18n: ectx: whatsthis, entry (Synchronize), group (General)
> #: rc.cpp:124
> msgid ""
> "<qt>When an area of the screen is selected with mouse or keyboard, this is
>  " "called \"the selection\". If this option is selected, the selection and
>  the "
>
> #. i18n: file: klipper.kcfg:41
> #. i18n: ectx: whatsthis, entry (SelectionTextOnly), group (General)
> #: rc.cpp:130
> msgid ""
> "<qt>When an area of the screen is selected with mouse or keyboard, this is
>  " "called <em>\"the selection\"</em>. If this option is selected, only
>  text "
>
> All entries should use <em>\"the selection\"</em>, or just \"the
>  selection\".

Agreed, here though we have the same problem than with the previous thread, is
the message so wrong we have to fix it now breaking the string freeze or it is
just a minor thing and we leave it there until next release?

I think we need a policy on this :D

Albert