List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: exception request for additional "desktop" files for arena maps
From:       Mathias Kraus <k.hias () gmx ! de>
Date:       2009-11-29 21:11:54

Frederik Schwarzer schrieb am Sonntag 29 November 2009:
> Sounds reasonable. The strings are short.
>
> I cannot give you another "OK" though since the German team already
>  approved. ;)

in this case I will add them before the tagging, thanks very much.

I've another question. I just noticed that I didn't add the e-mail address of
the default theme creator in the theme desktop file. it's not a translatable
string, but I feel uncomfortable to touch a desktop file after string freeze
without asking if it's OK.

regards,
mathias