Frederik Schwarzer schrieb am Sonntag 29 November 2009: > Sounds reasonable. The strings are short. > > I cannot give you another "OK" though since the German team already > approved. ;) in this case I will add them before the tagging, thanks very much. I've another question. I just noticed that I didn't add the e-mail address of the default theme creator in the theme desktop file. it's not a translatable string, but I feel uncomfortable to touch a desktop file after string freeze without asking if it's OK. regards, mathias