List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: String freeze for KDE SC 4.4
From:       Marek Laane <bald () smail ! ee>
Date:       2009-11-28 17:21:42

laupäev, 28. november 2009 19:13:17 kirjutas Lydia Pintscher:
> On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 18:10, Marek Laane <bald@smail.ee> wrote:
> > What is KDE SC?
>
> The KDE Software Compilation. Basically what we previously called KDE
> X.X. The big blob of code we release every 6 months.
> For more information check
>  http://dot.kde.org/2009/11/24/repositioning-kde-brand
>

> Cheers
> Lydia

Well... maybe it's good for branding somewhere but I can tell for sure that
however you try faithfully translate "Software Compilation" in my language
(Estonian) it makes absolutely no sense :-) , or, at least, it needs some
great branding guru to make real sense of it...
But it's good to know what the SC can mean if it penetrates in the source
code, too.