List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Multiple catalogs for knetworkmanager (and others)
From:       Jannick Kuhr <jakuhr-linux () gmx ! de>
Date:       2009-09-01 7:16:41

Hi,

I noticed that Will introduced with rev1017239 two new catologs with
about 280 extracted strings each. It's important to extract all
strings, but the vast majority of this strings also exist in other
networkmanager templates. Could we please merge all these catalogs in
one knetworkmanager.po? I have the impression to translate every day
the same strings again and again. And it is quite difficult, if not
impossible, to keep the strings consistent. Or are there any
technically reason to do it this way? Btw. with the plasma templates
we have a similar situation...

Thank you very much and kind regards,

Jannick