List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KMyMoney - spelling mistakes and context addition
From:       Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-26 3:57:41

Hello all,
I'm running Krazy on the whole code, and I will be focusing on fixing
spelling mistakes and adding context to i18n strings.
You will be seeing some new fuzzies coming in, but there will be no actual
changes, only corrections or clarifications to existing strings, to make
your work easier when translating.

Regards,
Alvaro

KMyMoney development team