List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE/kdebase/workspace/plasma/dataengines/weather
From:       Karl Ove Hufthammer <karl () huftis ! org>
Date:       2009-08-07 12:36:28

Fredag 7. august 2009 skreiv Aaron J. Seigo:
>> Make that be two strings, "N/A" needs to be transalted too.
>
>you're right :/
>
>but first: should i backport these fixes to 4.3?

Yes, please do. All previously untranslatable strings can and should be
backported.

I also found another L10N error in this applet. The windspeed is displayed as
4,9 ms or 17,7 km/h &c., instead of using the localised units, e.g., m/s and
km/t, &c. (The localised units are correctly displayed in the settings
dialogue.) Could you fix that too? (And even for English ‘ms' would be
incorrect; it should be ‘m/s'.)

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer
http://huftis.org/