List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: XML errors
From:       Nicolas Ternisien <nicolas.ternisien () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-07-29 23:43:46

Hi Albert,

Thank you for reporting those errors, that have been fixed for the french team.

I would like to know if those checks could be added to some posieve of
the pology tool, that will allow translators discovering their PO
problems directly from the command line. This is particularly true for
the french team, as we use the pology tool and the check-rules posieve
to check many typo/errors.

Thanks again.

Nicolas