List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Typos in trunk
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-07-08 16:45:40

Dag, there's a kplato note for you.

A Dissabte 04 Juliol 2009 23:10:24, Yuri Chornoivan va escriure:
> Hi!

Hi, not sure if anyone answered or not since my inet connection has been
falling most of the time here in GC

> kdebase/plasma_scriptengine_qscript
> javascriptdataengine.cpp:156
> removeData() takes at least two arguments (the source and key names
>
> missing closing parenthesis

Fixed (not by me)

> kdepim/korganizer
> tips.cpp:23
> ...by adding a remote file from the Calendar Mnager
>
> must be "Manager"

Fixed (not by me)

> resourceview.cpp:252
> resourceview.cpp:289
> ...Calendars can be accesssed from groupware...
>
> must be "accessed"

Fixed (not by me)

> koffice/kplato
> #: kptresourceallocationmodel.cpp:176 kptresourceallocationmodel.cpp:598
> #, kde-format
> msgid "Not allocated"
> msgid_plural "Allocated units: %1"
>
> may it be wrong plural form?

It has been changed now and the code does

            int units = rr ? rr->units() : 0;
            if ( units == 0 ) {
                return i18n( "Not allocated" );
            }
            // xgettext: no-c-format
            return i18n( "Allocated units: %1%", units );

Dag, the i18n needs to be i18np

> extragear-graphics/kgraphviewer
> kgraphviewer.cpp:239
> Shows or hide the status bar.
>
> must be "hides"

Fixed (not by me)

> kgraphviewer.cpp:245
> Tollbars configuration .
>
> must be "Toolbars configuration."

Fixed

> kgraphviewersettings.kcfg:11
> To choose whether parsing using an external command (usualy dot) or the
> graphviz library
>
> must be "usually"

Fixed (not by me)

> playground-games/kmj
> src/scoring.py:202
> ...not intelligent enough to auomatically apply them when appropriate
>
> must be "automatically"

Fixed (not by me)

Albert