List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Libconversion in kdeedu (trunk)
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2009-07-02 17:48:02

На Thu, 02 Jul 2009 20:38:01 +0300, Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org>
написав:

> A Dijous, 2 de juliol de 2009, Yuri Chornoivan va escriure:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I have a feeling that new copy on kdeplasma-addons/libconversion.pot in
>> kdeedu should not be translated. Am I right?
>
> It's trunk, you should be reviewing your stable messages, are you sure
> you
> don't have typos?

Well, certainly I can't be sure (as a mathematician I am sure there
definitely must be typos). But spellchecker says that there are no more
typos. :(

On the other hand, it will take many hours to read the translation message
by message. So I try not to make new typos and hope someone tell me if
find them anyway.