List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    RTL issues [wiki page]
From:       Zayed Al-Saidi <zayed.alsaidi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-20 10:02:17

Hi everybody,

I try to follow up the RTL issues in KDE4. I setup a wiki page for
that purpose : http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/RTL-bugs

I prefer to use keyword:RTL in the Bugzilla but I do not have the
rights to do that. Anyway, if you know any RTL bugs that not in the
page, please feel free to add it.

Languages that affected by these bugs:
Arabic, Farsi, Urdu, Hebrew, Yiddish, Pashto, Punjabi, Qashqai,
Sindhi, Somali, Sulu, Takestani, Turkmen, Uighur, Western Cham,
Azeri/Azerbaijani , Bakhtiari, Balochi, Gilaki, Javanese, Kashmiri,
Kazakh, Kurdish (Sorani), Malay , Malayalam, Ladino/Judezmo, Assyrian,
Modern Aramaic Koine, Syriac, Dhivehi/Maldivian, Tamashek.

Best regards,
Zayed