List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: pot-files
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-06-15 21:10:53

A Dilluns, 15 de juny de 2009, Erik Kjær Pedersen va escriure:
> Monday 15 June 2009 skrev Albert Astals Cid:
> > I've just talked to one of the fedora-kde packages and he says they are
> > there.
> >
> > do a:  rpm -ql kdelibs | grep catalog.xml
> > to see a whole bunch of hits
>
> ./scripts/createdoctemplates.sh
> $KDEDIR/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/catalog.xml does not exist.
> Aborting.
>

> yes but they have apparently been moved to a new place without changing the
> script createdoctemplates.sh
>
> ls /usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/catalog
> /usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/catalog

Basically they have broken it, the file is on
/usr/share/kde4/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/catalog.xml you should create a
bug in their tracker telling them not to break KDE installation paths just
because they think they are nicer.

> so I don't know what to use. createdoctemplates.sh needs to be fixed. I use
> it four places in trunk/l10n-kde4 trunk/l10n/kde3 stable/l10n and stable

You can't use the same catalog.xml for all the 4 branches, each branch needs
it's own catalog.xml

Meanwhile we can handle the template creation if you want.

Albert