List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: pot-files
From:       Erik =?iso-8859-1?q?Kj=E6r_Pedersen?= <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2009-06-15 19:34:07

Monday 15 June 2009 skrev Albert Astals Cid:
> I've just talked to one of the fedora-kde packages and he says they are
> there.
>
> do a:  rpm -ql kdelibs | grep catalog.xml
> to see a whole bunch of hits

./scripts/createdoctemplates.sh
$KDEDIR/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/catalog.xml does not exist.
Aborting.

yes but they have apparently been moved to a new place without changing the
script createdoctemplates.sh

ls /usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/catalog
/usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/catalog

so I don't know what to use. createdoctemplates.sh needs to be fixed. I use it
four places in trunk/l10n-kde4 trunk/l10n/kde3 stable/l10n and stable

erik