List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Typo in kspread
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-05-29 17:24:04

A Divendres, 29 de maig de 2009, Enrique Matías Sánchez (Quique) va escriure:
> On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > Fixed, same question as before, worth breaking string freeze to backport
> > it?
>
> KOffice 2.0 was tagged a few days ago.
> Is KOffice on a string freeze at the moment?

All stable branches are freezed by default but still we can break the freeze
if we want to, the freeze is to protect translators so translators can break
it ;-)

> A new typo:
>
> #. i18n: file: functions/datetime.xml:94
> #: xml_doc.cpp:416
> msgid ""
> "The EDATE functions returns the date that is specified by a given date and
> a " "number of months before or after that date."
>
> functions -> function

Not sure it's a typo it seems that there are various functions, for example

"The YEAR functions returns the year of a date. If no parameter is specified "
"the current year gets returned."

There is the YEAR function that has a date and the one that has not, so two
YEAR functions?

Albert