List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Amarok 2.1 tagged
From:       Lydia Pintscher <lydia () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-05-29 20:10:57

Heya folks :)

I just tagged Amarok 2.1.
Trunk is now open again for a few days for string updates. We want to
release 2.1.1 relatively soonish (2 to 3 weeks). I will let you know
when trunk is frozen again. String additions and changes should be
minor though so feel free to continue translating as you see fit.

Translations that were 70% complete or more at the time of tagging
were included. Those are bg ca cs da de el en_GB es et eu fr gl he is
it ja km ku lt lv nb nds nl nn pa pl pt pt_BR ro ru sl sv th tr uk wa
zh_CN zh_TW
New translations will be added with 2.1.1.

Thanks everyone for translating! Rock on!  :)

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher