List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: BIG svn externals (and documentation) problem
From:       Marek Laane <bald () smail ! ee>
Date:       2009-04-13 11:27:48

Monday, 13. April 2009 14:19:45 kirjutas Sveinn í Felli (IMAP):
> Hi,
>
> Frederik Schwarzer wrote:
> > On Monday 13 April 2009 11:50:34 Marek Laane wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I'm totally confused and don't know how or what to do - every time I try
> >> "svn up" documentation, it updates some three-four dirs and then for all
> >> the rest:
> >>
> >> Fetching external item into 'documentation/kdegames'
> >> svn: warning: Network connection closed unexpectedly
> >
> > Externals are fetched from one of the anonsvn mirrors which seem to have
> > problems at the moment:
> > http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/bobulate/index.php?/archives/721-KDE-
> >anonsvn-services.html
> >
> > Regards
>
> Well, this morning I had the same message when doing "svn
> up" for KDE3-stable scripts and templates but not the "is"
> messages directory.
> https://sveinki@svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/stable/l10n/templates
>
> Some 2 hrs later it worked fine.
>
> Sveinn í Felli

Then it has to be something different, I think. I do KDE translations mostly
by Mondays (sometimes by Tuesdays, too) but have so far no problem with
updating in scripts, templates or et; only documentation has mentioned error
last two or three weeks.

Marek Laane
Estonian translator