List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: issues in trunk
From:       Frederik Schwarzer <schwarzerf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-28 22:05:55

On Friday 27 March 2009 22:42:20 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Divendres, 27 de març de 2009, Frederik Schwarzer va escriure:

> > kdesdk/lokalize.po
> >
> > #: main.cpp:59
> > #| msgctxt "@title:column Number of entries"
> > #| msgid "Translated"
> > msgid "Translate-toolkit"
> >
> > Is the comment in any way related to the string?
>
> No idea where you got that context from but it's not there in today's .pot
> file, maybe it got fixed already.

We copied our messages from stable to trunk and the next scripty run
introduced it:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-
kde4/de/messages/kdesdk/lokalize.po?revision=945403&view=markup

There are several msgctxt entries that make no sense with the corresponding
string. I didn't see that in another file yet

Thanks for the rest.

Regards