List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Hausa Language Translation Project
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-03-26 19:31:29

A Dijous, 26 de març de 2009, mustapha abubakar va escriure:
> My name is Mustapha Abubakar,i wish to announce the
> translation of the KDE desktop environment into Hausa language.
>
> I hope my request will be given due consideration,

Hi Mustapha,

The Hausa folder (ha) is already created, seems Adriaan already commited some
translations in it ¿comming from you?

http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kde4/team/ha/

Our initial requirement for creating a team is having 90% of kdelibs4.po
translated, but Hausa team is already created because it was translated long
long time ago, so i'm not sure how to apply that rule.

I'd still like you to translate kdelibs4.po to 90% so i can see you send a
properly formatted file, etc and once i've commited it, you'll do the
necessary steps to get an user account, does it sound ok for you?

Welcome to the amazing KDE contributor's world :-)

Albert