List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Inconveniences in stable-kde4
From:       Pino Toscano <toscano.pino () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2009-01-31 12:07:21

Hi again,

> We will inform you again when the situation has been solved and the branch
> is correct and translatable again.

After a couple of days of settlement, now branches/stable/l10n-kde4 is
(almost) clean again for translation.

Although, there's one exception left in there, that is quanta. This mean that
for now (until I get a reply whether quanta really belongs to KDE 4.2) it is
not worth for you working on it.

--
Pino Toscano