List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Inconveniences in stable-kde4
From:       Pino Toscano <toscano.pino () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2009-01-28 1:06:48

Hi translators,

due to some inconveniences in translation's branching, the state of
    branches/stable/l10n-kde4
is not completely correct. We are working on solving the issue.
In the meanwhile, please

    *DO NOT COMMIT* to branches/stable/l10n-kde4

translations of newly (and wrong) created catalogs will be removed, and
updates to existing files can get lost.

We will inform you again when the situation has been solved and the branch is
correct and translatable again.

Sorry again,
--
Pino Toscano