List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: l10n-kde4 has been branched
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2009-01-27 22:59:35

> [: Dirk Mueller :]
> with the imminent release of KDE 4.2.0, l10n-kde4 has been branched:

Note to the people using summit: right now branches are in need of some
cleanup, so do not try to scatter until after I gather the summit next time.
(If you already have translated everything in summit, then you'll have to
take a forced leave until then. :)

> [...] It is unlikely (although still possible), that there will be another
> KDE 4.1.x release (currently none scheduled), so do not spend too much
> time on it anymore.

On a side note, summit is (theoretically) capable of handling arbitrary
number of branches, so I wonder whether to drop 4.1 immediately, as I did
4.0 back then, or to keep it in the summit for some time. Any opinions?

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team