List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: About KDE 4.2 translations
From:       Stephen Kelly <steveire () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-06 1:23:18

Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> Hi, those of you that have a svn account should have received today a mail
> from Dirk saying that tomorrow night KDE 4.2 will be branched into it's
> own branch.
>
> This is right but will not affect translations, trunk will still be the
> correct place for commiting translations for KDE 4.2.0 until it is tagged.

I'm not a translator, but are you sure that will work?

When trunk is unfrozen, developers will be adding and removing strings in \
applications. If a string present in 4.2 is removed in trunk, the translations will \
be commented in the the po files, and not part of the translation package, right?

Steve.