List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Two KGoldrunner
From:       Karl Ove Hufthammer <karl () huftis ! org>
Date:       2009-01-06 0:29:53

Sundag 4. januar 2009 skreiv Albert Astals Cid:
>> The two catalog cannot be installed together.
>
>If you are installing kgoldrunner from playground you know what you are
> doing, that's a non-issue.

But you don't have to install KGoldrunner for this to happen, only the
translation files. When I install the the translation files for my language,
I simple run

  cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$KDEDIR .
  make
  make install

in the directory for my language, and this installs *all* the translation
files. I have no control over which kgoldrunner.po file is used.

I would guess the same applies to language packs in various distros (at least
if they provide some playground apps).

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer
http://blogg.huftis.org/