List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: "wrong" translation of the comic plasmoid
From:       Matthias Fuchs <mat69 () gmx ! net>
Date:       2008-12-24 11:48:27

Am Dienstag 23 Dezember 2008 18:09:58 schrieb Diego Iastrubni:
> Everything for Garfield. I say "yes, go for it" for the hebrew translation
> team.

How does that work here? Do you have a "coordinator" who would sign that off?
What I mean is, is there a point then I'm "allowed" to commit the change?

OT: Btw. do you know any good comics in hebrew that I should add to kde-
files.org?
So far most are in English and I want to get a little variety in.

Cheers,
matthias