List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: partition manager and partman entity
From:       Volker Lanz <vl () fidra ! de>
Date:       2008-12-11 14:00:06

Am Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2008 23:37:12 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> Pino noticed that with the change we made partitionmanager depend on trunk,
> that sucks :D

The docs depend on trunk, not partition manager itself.

> Can you put it also in KDE 4.1.4 and mail the author explaining the
> situation and that unfortunately his application now depends on KDE >=
> 4.1.4?

Again: The docs do, not the application.

I'll add code to the tarball build system to not build and install the docs on
anything < 4.1.4. I can't let the app itself depend on 4.1.4, that would
exclude way too many users, including myself.

Volker

--
Volker Lanz
http://www.volker-lanz.de