List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: partition manager and partman entity
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-12-10 22:37:12

A Dimecres 10 Desembre 2008, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> A Dimecres 10 Desembre 2008, Burkhard Lück va escriure:
> > Am Mittwoch 10 Dezember 2008 22:30:24 schrieb Ludovic Grossard:
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > In extragear-sysadmin/partitionmanager/index.docbook, the following
> > > entity is defined at the beginning of the file:
> > >
> > > <!ENTITY partman "<application>KDE Partition Manager</application>">
> > >
> > > Is there a simple way to have this entity translated? I tried to add
> > > the translated entity in user.entities, but obviously it doesn't work.
> >
> > Can't work, first come - first serve, so the entity in the docbook is
> > used, not yours in user.entities.
> >
> > The only way to make it translatable is to move the entity "partman" to
> > kdelibs/kdoctools/customization/en/user.entities.
> >
> > Only in this case your language entity "partman" in
> > yourlang/user.entities is used for language docbook generation.
>
> Burkhard can you do it please?

Pino noticed that with the change we made partitionmanager depend on trunk,
that sucks :D

Can you put it also in KDE 4.1.4 and mail the author explaining the situation
and that unfortunately his application now depends on KDE >= 4.1.4?

Albert