List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: fuzzy-clock: adding strings from kdebase/kdeplasma-addons
From:       Davide Bettio <davide.bettio () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2008-11-28 22:55:09

Hi,

Il Friday 28 November 2008 22:44:53 hai scritto:
> You are not giving any reason for the changes so i doubt anyone will buy
> work for nothing. What does this extra work bring with it for the end user?
1) I've worked on UI usability: the UI wasn't really clear, now it is really
better (and it follows UI guidelines).
2) Now the UI is more similiar to other clocks config UIs.
3) I've added few thing that improves the applet behaviour: for example It
doesn't use anymore hardcoded colors and users can choose to use theme color
or a custom one.

Bye,
Davide Bettio.