List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    kdmgreet.po null gettext contexts
From:       "Ihar Hrachyshka" <ihar.hrachyshka () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-11-21 18:48:52

Hello guys!
There are some new messages appeared in kdmgreet.po recently.
These messages are the same as were before but with empty (null)
contexts specified. This leeds to 7 new fuzzy messages in my language
though I don't get the clue why do we need this change? Here are the
messages:

#: themer/kdmlabel.cpp:251
#, fuzzy
#| msgid "Caps Lock is enabled"
msgctxt ""
msgid "Caps Lock is enabled"
msgstr "Klaviša „Caps Lock" uklučanaja."

#: themer/kdmlabel.cpp:252
#, fuzzy
#| msgid "User %u will log in in %t"
msgctxt ""
msgid "User %u will log in in %t"
msgstr "Karystańnik „%u" uvojdzie praz %t."

#: themer/kdmlabel.cpp:253
#, fuzzy
#| msgid "Welcome to %h"
msgctxt ""
msgid "Welcome to %h"
msgstr "Zaprašajem u „%h""

#: themer/kdmlabel.cpp:254
#, fuzzy
#| msgid "_Domain:"
msgctxt ""
msgid "_Domain:"
msgstr "_Domen:"

#: themer/kdmlabel.cpp:255
#, fuzzy
#| msgid "_Username:"
msgctxt ""
msgid "_Username:"
msgstr "_Karystańnik:"

#: themer/kdmlabel.cpp:256
#, fuzzy
#| msgid "_Password:"
msgctxt ""
msgid "_Password:"
msgstr "_Parol:"

If you can please revert these messages to be as they were before or
add new contexts if we really need them.