List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Puzzle in libplasma?
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?Enrique_Mat=C3=ADas_S=C3=A1nchez_\(Quique\)?=" <cronopios () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-11-12 8:16:07

Bug #172192 reports two wrong strings in the Spanish translation:

    Elimina esta panel (It should be "Eliminar *este* panel" = Remove
this panel)
    Elimina esta icono (It should be "Eliminar *este* icono" = Remove this icon)

I couldn't find these strings in the .po files. I *guess* they come
from kdelibs/libplasma.po:

    #: applet.cpp:840 containment.cpp:546
    #, kde-format
    msgctxt "%1 is the name of the applet"
    msgid "Remove this %1"
    msgstr "Elimina esta %1"

The problem is that "this" should be translated as "esta" or "este"
depending on what %1 is.

I hope it can be coded in a different way.

Thank you,
 Quique