List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Adept 3 translation
From:       Frederik Schwarzer <schwarzerf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-24 15:38:55

On Friday 24 October 2008 16:52:51 Vít Pelčák wrote:

Hi,

> It is about people who want to dedicate part of their spare time to
> translation. Why not ease this and support their good will by accesive
> system?

Currently I support somebody who is willing to halp but does not have the
time to read all the stuff needed to run the full programme on the KDE way
of things. I tell here where she can get the files, she opens then in
lokalize and sends them back to me if she's done. How hard is this?

I do not see the need for a "everybody can help" web interface, because
there is a great "everybody can help" mailing list infrastructure.

Regards