List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Adept 3 translation
From:       Frederik Schwarzer <schwarzerf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-24 13:01:59

On Friday 24 October 2008 14:49:17 Kevin Donnelly wrote:
> On Friday 24 October 2008 12:43, Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> > What problem?
>
> Er ... the fact that there is an alternative workflow in Rosetta?  Did you
> read the rest of the thread?

Yes, there is an alternative workflow in Rosetta.
So? Did it prove to be better, more accepted by anyone or the next
logical evolutionary step? I don't think so.

If KDE had put a web interface in place a few years ago, the situation
would be similar. The problem is not that KDE does not have one but that
the one Cannonical has doesn't work properly.

Regards