List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Adept 3 translation
From:       "Kristof Bal" <kristof.bal () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-22 10:43:29

> And how are we supposed to fix this?
>
> We have told more than once that they are breaking our work, and the only
> solution they give is to switch to launchpad and that is obviously not an
> option.
>
> For me it's a stalemate, and i would ask that if you (as in plural) don't have
> a solution, don't start the thread over and over again, it will only create
> bad feelings amongst everyone.

True, we don't want things to get heated up (is that English?).

We *might* want to create a repository that contains .deb's of our own
translations (but where? launchpad?). APT has a feature that makes
packages able to "replace" others. (because ubuntu has a gazillion
different language packs and packages)
I believe there are people able to package deb's arround here.

Also, I could add myself to planet, and write a blog entry about
compiling translations yourself.

Kristof