List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Confusing strings in audiocd_encoder_lame.pot
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?Enrique_Mat=C3=ADas_S=C3=A1nchez_\(Quique\)?=" <cronopios () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-21 10:47:56

On 10/18/08, Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> A Dijous 16 Octubre 2008, Enrique Matías Sánchez (Quique) va escriure:
>> There are a few strings in audiocd_encoder_lame.pot that I find confusing:
[...]
> I've changed them, please see if you like them better.

Thank you Albert, IMHO it's much better now. Could you please change
these strings as well?

#. i18n: file: encoderlameconfig.ui:679
#. i18n: ectx: property (text), widget (QCheckBox, kcfg_enable_lowpass)
#: rc.cpp:366
msgid "&Lowpass filter cutoff above"

#. i18n: file: encoderlameconfig.ui:699
#. i18n: ectx: property (text), widget (QCheckBox, kcfg_enable_highpass)
#: rc.cpp:372
msgid "&Highpass filter cutoff below"