List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: XML Errors in Stable
From:       Karl Ove Hufthammer <karl () huftis ! org>
Date:       2008-10-19 18:04:58

Sundag 19 oktober 2008 skreiv Sveinn í Felli (IMAP):
>Maybe I'm doing
>something wrong here, but I don't see anything abnormal here.
>I've tried re starting from an empty template, no luck, the
>error(s?) persist.
>
>#: nepomuk/core/ui/nepomukmassupdatejob.cpp:74
>#| msgid "Configure Notifications"
>#, fuzzy
>msgid "Changing annotations"
>msgstr "Stilla umsagnir"

See the chapter 'The Format of PO Files' in the gettext manual,
"http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/gettext.html#PO-Files":

     white-space
     #  translator-comments
     #. extracted-comments
     #: reference...
     #, flag...
     #| msgid previous-untranslated-string
     msgid untranslated-string
     msgstr translated-string

You have the ‘#, fuzzy' line *after* the ‘#|' line, which makes the file
invalid. It must come before it.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer