List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: plasma* stuff
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-10-19 14:14:43

A Dissabte 18 Octubre 2008, Ihar Hrachyshka va escriure:
> In plasma_appletscriptengine_dashboard.po ("Root HTML directory?"):
> #: bundle.cpp:317 webapplet_package.cpp:35
> msgid "Root html dir"
> msgstr ""

Fixed.

> =======
>
> In plasma_applet_battery.po (do we need it?):
> #: battery.cpp:224
> msgid "availableProfiles"
> msgstr ""
>
> #: battery.cpp:225
> msgid "currentProfile"
> msgstr ""
>
> Maybe "%1 charged"?
> #: battery.cpp:532
> msgid " charged"
> msgstr ""
>
> Same.
> #: battery.cpp:535
> msgid " remaining"
> msgstr ""

So broken i could not fix it, mailed the author, let's see what we get

> =======
>
> In plasma_applet_clock.po (what "hand"?):
> #. i18n: file: clockConfig.ui:28
> #. i18n: ectx: property (text), widget (QCheckBox, showSecondHandCheckBox)
> #: rc.cpp:9
> msgid "Show &seconds hand"
> msgstr ""

The hands of an analog clock, see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hands_of_the_clock

> =======
>
> In plasma_wallpaper_image.po (what is it?):
> #: image.cpp:122 image.cpp:162
> msgid "Maxpect"
> msgstr ""

maxpect: scale image to maximum size keeping aspect

Something nobody will ever understand imho, mailed the author to see if we can
come up with something normal people can understand.

Albert