List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Misc stuff
From:       "Ihar Hrachyshka" <ihar.hrachyshka () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-18 21:48:57

soliduiserver.po (I need a noun for translating the message properly -
add context):
#: deviceserviceaction.cpp:63
msgid "Unknown"
msgstr ""

=====

useraccount.po:

We don't need it:
#: main.cpp:83
msgid "kcm_useraccount"
msgstr ""

Same.
#. i18n: file: main_widget.ui:14
#. i18n: ectx: property (windowTitle), widget (QWidget, MainWidget)
#: rc.cpp:27
msgid "KCMUserAccount"
msgstr ""

Do you really want us to translate it? :)
#: main.cpp:91
msgid "haeckel@kde.org"
msgstr ""

Though the button is named "Change Password" there I see only "Change
password..." in the file. Is it an error?
#: main.cpp:102
msgid ""
"<qt>Here you can change your personal information, which will be used in "
"mail programs and word processors, for example. You can change your login "
msgstr ""

1) Sort - noun or verb? 2) why do we need that KObject name?
#. i18n: file: kcm_useraccount.kcfg:40
#. i18n: ectx: label, entry (CustomKey), group (X-*-Greeter)
#: rc.cpp:21
msgid "Sort key for K3IconViewItems"
msgstr ""