List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Is kdevelop's index.docbook broken in trunk?
From:       Eloy Cuadra <ecuadra () eloihr ! net>
Date:       2008-09-09 16:49:53

Hi,

When generating kdevelop's docbooks in trunk, I get the following error:

index.docbook:244: element bookinfo: validity error : Element bookinfo content
does not follow the DTD, expecting ((blah, blah...), got (title date
releaseinfo authorgroup copyright copyright copyright copyright para CDATA
legalnotice abstract keywordset )
</bookinfo>

All po files are properly translated (I think). Can somebody confirm this
issue?
--
Eloy Cuadra