List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Lokalize docbook
From:       Burkhard =?utf-8?q?L=C3=BCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2008-09-09 16:32:14

Am Dienstag 09 September 2008 16:42:06 schrieb Yuri Chornoivan:
> Hi,    Someone broke Lokalize docbook translation, all my work was wasted.
> Now in templates we have
>
> parse error: mismatched tag: line 128, column 2
>
>     Can somebodu fix this?    Thanks for correction.

In stable?

german docbook generation works here without problems

In trunk?

Yes that is definitly broken :-(

shaforo commited a broken docbook with r858868 (Nick, please use checkXML
before commiting), Eriks script generated a broken docmessages template (40
messages are gone) and committed it with r858916.

annma fixed the broken docbook already with r858948, but that was too late.

--
Burkhard Lück