List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: lokalize katalog manager not working...
From:       Martin Schlander <martin.schlander () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-09 9:02:53

Lørdag 06 september 2008 11:21:39 skrev Donatas G.:
> I cannot get the lokalize katalog manager to work - it displays nothing...

"Nothing"?

Does it display the files/filenames, but no stats and graphs? Or does it
actually display _nothing_.

Maybe you could provide a screenshot.

If it shows filenames, only with no graphs and stats, it might imply that
you're missing some strigi fieldproperties files - the same problem was found
with openSUSE packages previously.

It's not necessary to have strigi running btw. (... I thought so too until I
was better informed)