List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: lokalize katalog manager not working...
From:       "Donatas G." <dgvirtual () akl ! lt>
Date:       2008-09-09 7:38:12

Nick Shaforostoff rašė:
>> Am I missing anything, or is this a bug?
>>
> this is most likely a bug of packaging.
> http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/branches/KDE/4.1/kdesdk/lokalize/PACKAGING
> clearly says you need strigi analyzer plugins contained in kdesdk module.
> please fill appropriate bug report for your distro

Hi,

I need to figure out if it is just a missing dependency issue of Kubuntu
Lokalize package, or something more.

I have this package installed (not included in lokalize dependencies -
no strigi related packages are listed in Lokalize dependencies actually):

Package: libstreamanalyzer0
Filename: pool/main/s/strigi/libstreamanalyzer0_0.5.7-2_i386.deb
 This package is part of Strigi Desktop Search, it contains a library for
 writing clients using libstreamanalyzer.

But strigi does not want to start at present. At one time it did run,
but it did not help....

Or do I need something else installed? And, could anyone confirm he is
working successfully with Catalog manager of Lokalize under Kubuntu Feisty?

Donatas