List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Boomerang translation?
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2008-09-01 16:00:02

--_----------=_1220284802145430

Hi,

Every time I translate this string (/kdeplasma-addons/plasma_applet_fuzzy_clock.po)   \
 #. i18n: file: fuzzyClockConfig.ui:63
#. i18n: ectx: property (toolTip), widget (QSlider, fuzzynessSlider)
#: rc.cpp:21

1: least fuzzy

the next morning it becomes fuzzy again (at least three times already). Is this a \
black magic or this string has some restrictions in translation?
Thanks for the answer.

--_----------=_1220284802145430

(/kdeplasma-addons/plasma_applet_fuzzy_clock.po)  <br />#. i18n: file: \
fuzzyClockConfig.ui:63  <br />#. i18n: ectx: property (toolTip), widget (QSlider, \
fuzzynessSlider)  <br />#: rc.cpp:21
this a black magic or this string has some restrictions in translation?  <br />