List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    doc backport, translatable footer and doc entities
From:       Burkhard =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2008-08-30 15:39:59

Hi,

I have just backported the updated docs from trunk to stable, but need the
help of our friendly coordinator (or somone else with a full l10-kde4
checkout) to move the docmessage translations and rm the pot-file in stable:

move docmessages/kdebase-runtime/kcontrol_windowmanagement.po
docmessages/kdebase-workspace/kcontrol_windowspecific.po

Thanks.

I would also like to backport the patch for the translatable footer:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-commits&m=121909477803428&w=2

Any objections?

--
Burkhard Lück