List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [Typo (unsure)] Kstars
From:       Torsten Rahn <rahn () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-08-28 14:58:54

On Thursday 28 August 2008 15:23:33 Thomas Reitelbach wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 27. August 2008 18:20:50 schrieb Torsten Rahn:
> > BTW: The German translation "Tiefer-Himmer-Katalog" in KStars is a bit
> > misguided: I don't think that any astronomer has ever used that term:
> >
> > Everybody here calls it by it's English name "Deep Sky Catalogue".
>
> Unfortunately the german team lacks someone who has knowledge about special
> words in kstars. We would appreciate every help available, so if you can
> help us, please go ahead :-)

As I'm an amateur astronomer just ask me if you've got questions. Apart from
the thing mentioned the translation looks fine.
Just another grammar thing I came across:

Einige No-Name-Teleskope unterstützen ein Teil der LX200 Kommandostruktur.
--->
Einige No-Name-Teleskope unterstützen einen Teil der LX200 Kommandostruktur.

Oh and "Tief-Himmel" also appears in the "Beobachtungslisten-Assistent".