List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    doc translations for kontrolcenter/systemsetting modules outside
From:       Burkhard =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2008-08-28 17:22:51

Hi,

all english documentations in kdebase/[runtime|workspace]/doc/kcontrol are
installed in share/doc/HTML/en/kcontrol/.

This is detected in autogen.sh by grepping for "kcontrol" in the path.

But there are two control modul documentions outside kdebase:

1. kdeadmin/doc/knetworkconf/
with different DocPath in trunk and stable:

stable:
knetworkconf/kcm_knetworkconfmodule.desktop:13:X-DocPath=knetworkconf/index.html
trunk:
kcm_knetworkconfmodule.desktop:13:X-DocPath=kcontrol/knetworkconf/index.html

2. the missing documention for kcmdf in kdeutils named blockdevices, which I
haved revive from kde3, it got lost somehow.
This documentation should go into kdeutils/doc as the code is in kdeutile/kdf.

I prefer to put these doumentations into modul/doc/kcontrol/, that should work
with the current autogen.sh script for the language docs.

Any objection to solve this issue this way?
Of course in coordination with the modul coordinators, which are cc'ed.

--
Burkhard Lück