List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Open/Save wizard: Location instead of File name?
From:       Spiros Georgaras <sng () hellug ! gr>
Date:       2008-08-28 18:31:04

Hi all

It has just come to our attention that the label of the filename field in the
open/save wizard is "Location:" instead of "File name:". Actually it was
reported to me as a translation error, and this is how I looked into it

I really think it should be replaced with "File name:" or "Name:" or something
like that... Is there any special reason to use "Location:" at this wizard?

--
Regards
  Spiros

--