List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Greek (el) l10n team - First time translating docs...
From:       Spiros Georgaras <sng () hellug ! gr>
Date:       2008-08-19 14:01:22

Hi all

This is the first time someone from our team tries to translate docs, so
please be kind...

He has sent me his kturtle (kdeedu) po files and I have already comited them

Now there are a couple of things I (he) would like to ask

a. How do I convert these po files to docbook (for testing purposes)? I found
this: Building KDE's l10n Module
[http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Localization/Building_KDE's_l10n_Module]
but I think it has nothing to do with documentation

b. He (the translator) tells me that the original (english) documentation
contains some images.
We probably have to "localize" them as well, but where shall we save them?
I've looked at other teams' docmessages/kdeedu/ folder and I don't see any
images in there...

Thanks

--
Regards