List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KMail template in C locale
From:       Sébastien_Renard <Sebastien.Renard () digitalfox ! org>
Date:       2008-08-13 8:56:06

Le mercredi 13 août 2008, Marek Laane a écrit :
> He probably means message templates which use, as
> quoted, %ODATEEN %OTIMELONGEN. Translators may not notice or understand
> they need to "translate" it as %ODATE %OTIMELONG for templates to pull in
> date and time as determined by locale in control center/system settings.
> Maybe it makes good to add comment for translators?

Exactly. But we should not translate those keywords. It should be %ODATE is
msgid too. It won't fool translators and still be ok for english people.

By the way, the sentence « C locale » (#2246 and#2250) is not understandable
by standard user. It should be something like « English locale », as C means
english for now.

Regards
--
Sébastien