List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Two typos in kdegraphics docbooks
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2008-07-21 16:52:52

--_----------=_1216659172420743

I think I notice some misprintings in kdegraphics documentation.

Okular docbook:

index.docbook:908
...of current the selected area to...
    may it be
...of current selected area to..?

KSnapshot docbook:

index.docbook:272
There are two further buttons located at the bottom of the &ksnapshot; window.
There function is described below.
^^^^^
must be
There are two further buttons located at the bottom of the &ksnapshot; window.
Their function is described below.

--_----------=_1216659172420743